OUR MAIN STORES IN TOKYO
- MITSUKOSHI Nihombashi Main Store
- Address/1-4-1 Nihombashi Muro-machi Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Ginza MITSUKOSHI
- Address/4-6-16 Ginza Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- Show your GUEST CARD for 5% off purchases at Japan Duty Free GINZA.
- ISETAN Shinjuku Main Store
- Address/3-14-1 Shinjuku Shiujuku-ku, Tokyo
- Applicable stores in Japan
Area Name of Store Telephone Number Hokkaido Sapporo MARUI IMAI Main Store 2-11 Minami Ichijo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido 011-205-1151 Hakodate MARUI IMAI 32-15 Honcho, Hakodate-shi, Hokkaido 0138-32-1151 Sapporo MITSUKOSHI 3-8 Minami Ichijo Nishi, Chuo-ku, Sapporo-shi, Hokkaido 011-271-3311 Tohoku Sendai MITSUKOSHI 4-8-15 Ichiban-cho, Aoba-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi 022-225-7111 Shinetsu Niigata MITSUKOSHI 866 Goban-cho, Nishiboridori, Chuo-ku, Niigata-shi, Niigata 025-227-1111 Niigata ISETAN 1-6-1 Yachiyo, Chuo-ku, Niigata-shi, Niigata 025-242-1111 Kanto MITSUKOSHI Nihombashi Main Store 1-4-1 Nihombashi Muro-machi Chuo-ku, Tokyo 03-3241-3311 ISETAN Shinjuku Main Store 3-14-1 Shinjuku Shiujuku-ku, Tokyo 03-3352-1111 Ginza MITSUKOSHI 4-6-16 Ginza Chuo-ku, Tokyo 03-3562-1111 Chiba MITSUKOSHI 2-6-1 Fujimi, Chuo-ku, Chiba-shi, Chiba 043-224-3131 Ebisu MITSUKOSHI 4-20-7 Ebisu, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 03-5423-1111 Tama Center MITSUKOSHI 1-46-1 Ochiai, Tama-shi, Tokyo 042-357-7111 Tachikawa ISETAN 2-5-1 Akebono-cho, Tachikawa-shi, Tokyo 042-525-1111 Urawa ISETAN 1-15-1 Takasago, Urawa-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama 048-834-1111 Fuchu ISETAN 1-41-2 Miyamachi, Fuchu-shi, Tokyo 042-334-1111 Matsudo ISETAN 1307-1 Matsudo, Matsudo-shi, Chiba 047-364-1111 Sagamihara ISETAN 4-4-3 Sagamiono, Minami-ku, Sagamihara-shi, Kanagawa 042-740-1111 Tokai / Kinki Nagoya Sakae MITSUKOSHI 3-5-1 Sakae, Naka-ku, Nagoya-shi, Aichi 052-252-1111 Hoshigaoka MITSUKOSHI 14-14 Hoshigaoka Motomachi, Chigusa-ku, Nagoya, Aichi 052-783-1111 Shizuoka ISETAN 1-7 Gofukumachi, Aoi-ku, Shizuoka-shi, Shizuoka 054-251-2211 JR Kyoto ISETAN 901 Higashi-shiokoji-cho, Shiokoji-Sagaru, Karasuma-Dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto-shi, Kyoto 075-352-1111 All isetan shops in LUCUA 1100 3-1-3 Umeda, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka-fu 06-4301-3802 Chugoku Hiroshima MITSUKOSHI 5-1 Ebisu-cho, Naka-ku, Hiroshima-shi, Hiroshima 082-242-3111 Shikoku Takamatsu MITSUKOSHI 7-1 Uchimachi, Takamatsu-shi, Kagawa 087-851-5151 Matsuyama MITSUKOSHI 3-1-1 Ichiban-cho Matsuyama-shi, Ehime 089-945-3111 Kyushu IWATAYA Fukuoka Main Store 2-5-35 Tenjin, Chou-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka 092-721-1111 Kurume IWATAYA 1-1 Tenjinmachi, Kurume-shi, Fukuoka 0942-35-7111 Fukuoka MITSUKOSHI 2-1-1 Tenjin, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Fukuoka 092-724-3111
●Where to get your card
Apply for your card at the Tax Free Counter (or Service Counter in some cases) at any Isetan Mitsukoshi location. Please bring your passport with you.
●Customers who can apply
(1) Customers who have a members card for a Isetan Mitsukoshi overseas location
(2) Customers who have completed tax free procedures for purchases totaling 300,000 yen or more (not including sales tax) at a single Isetan Mitsukoshi location in a single day
(3) Customers who received an "EXCHANGE COUPON" on their last visit to Japan and currently have it in their possession.
*What is an "EXCHANGE COUPON"?
This is a coupon given to customers who complete tax free procedures for purchases totaling 100,000 yen or more (not including sales tax) in one day.
These coupons can be exchanged for GUEST CARD the next time you visit Japan.
3 years. The valid period can also be extended at the Tax Free Counter at any store location.
When shopping at a Isetan Mitsukoshi Group department store in Japan, please present your GUEST CARD and your passport. The passport and the Guest Card must be in the same name.
You will receive a 5% discount off of your total purchase.
The following payment methods are available: cash, credit card, UnionPay Card, and Taiwan SmartPa (available at the Marui Imai Sapporo Main Store and Sapporo Mitsukoshi locations only).
Various types of coupons may also be used national department store coupons, gift certificates issued by the Isetan Mitsukoshi Group, and MICARD point certificates).
* Guest Cards may only used by the individual in whose name they were issued (card cannot be loaned to others).
* For credit card and UnionPay Card purchases, the name on the card must match the name on the GUEST CARD.
* The discount cannot be used for the following goods and services.
- ・Products that costs less than 3,000 yen (not including sales tax) per item
- ・Foodstuffs or restaurant and café food and drink charges
- ・Postage, tailoring, processing, or repair fees
- ・Use of photography, beauty salon, barber shop, or spa services
- ・Products of some brands (see below)
List of brands for which the 5% discount cannot be used (subject to change)
<Louis Vuitton> <Hermes> <Cartier> <Chanel> <Tiffany> <Foxey> <Bulgari> <Leica> <Berluti> <Patek Philippe> etc.
For more details, please inquire with the staff at the Tax Free Counter or in individual stores when shopping.
* The discount will be calculated in 10 yen increments, and always rounded down.
* This card cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or bonus services (with the exception of tax free services for consumption tax exemptions to non-residents of Japan).
On October 1st, 2016, a new version of the Guest Card was released (in blue) that allows users to get a 5% discount on credit card purchases as well.
With the old version of the Guest Card (silver), no discount is available for credit card purchases.
Please visit the Tax Free Counter and switch over to a new card (blue).
* To apply for a GUEST CARD or complete tax-free procedures, please inquire with the staff at a Tax Free Counter. * Please check the websites below for more details.
MARUI IMAI http://www.marui-imai.jp.e.ba.hp.transer.com/sapporo/s_top/index.html